Thursday, August 2, 2007

Return to 1997

Well after months of debating I finally decided to bite the bullet and attend my 10 year high school reunion. I'd say the experience can be summed up in one word: PATHETIC. My BFF from high school, Felicia, was supposed to come, we were only going to go if we both were able to. Well after Bob and I trekked across the mountains to Spokane, with the boys, I found out that Fee wasn't coming at all! After that I decided not to attend the Friday night casual get together at some bar, and just decided to go to the family BBQ. There were only about 10 people from my class at the BBQ. Very lame. But there were a few of my old friends there, so it was fun to find out what they were up to, and they had updates on others from our class. At least my parents still live in Spokane, we were able to spend most of our time with them, so the trip was not a complete waste of time.


Here's Beckam in the pool, I love how blue his eyes look


Rylan loungin' in the pool, he's all about taking time for himself

No comments:

Rylan stealing Beckam"s Pacifier (7 months old)